Friday, February 13, 2009

LASIK

So ... many of you already know this but I got LASIK done on both eyes on Thursday- yesterday and man am I happy with the results. I can see better then I have for over 15 years... and it's only the next day.... it's supposed to get better over the next weeks to month. It's scary as it's an unknown going into it but I think going to the dentist is worse (and I have a good dentist).

If you are thinking about it... I wish I had done it sooner. Go for it. Chances are it will be a good result.

1 comment:

Gramma Most said...

Yeah, I thought about it. Then found out I could "preview" my chances of whether it would work for me or not, by trying contacts. Nope, don't think I'm one of the lucky ones. But I'm thrilled it worked for you. I remember the first time I saw you in glasses. Kinda freaked me out. You had always had such great eyesight.
Be blessed....
~L~